Faber-Castell Watercolor Front Cover


It was a wonderful meeting with Mr. Andreas Graf Von Faber Castell, the Managing Director of Faber-Castell Ltd.
It's my pleasure to contribute my painting's image to be the part of their new introduced watercolor front cover. I am being testing the colors from the primary stage and have shared my experience with the entire team involved.

I felt the colors are very good intensity with transparency, purity and vibrancy. They easily dilutes giving great flow and the perfect blend of bright and dark shades.

I show my gratitude to Mr. P. V. Narayan, Mr. Youvraj Dutt and the entire Faber-Castell team for including me to be the part of this energetic project and making my painting as the cover photograph of the colors.
I congratulate and wish them all the success. This colors are going to be released worldwide soon and will definitely give a positive feedback.

  ( Content courtesy of http://anantamandal.in/ ) 

Comments

Popular Posts